Privacy & security
This website is brought to you by
CHRIS MEULEMANS (abbreviated C. M.)
company number: BE 0802.410.229
Each user may make certain personal data available, for example by subscribing to the newsletter, requesting/ purchasing an artwork... These personal data contain information that allows me to identify you as a natural person. I use and process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and other relevant legal provisions.
The contents of the website www.chrismeulemans.be including trademarks, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Chris Meulemans or third parties. The materials on this website may be displayed and printed for personal and non-commercial use only.
In no event shall C.M. be liable to any person, directly or indirectly, specifically or otherwise, for any damages attributable to the use of this website or any other, particularly as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation, any losses, work interruptions, damage to programs or other data on the computer system, equipment, software or other of the user.
2. Processing of personal data
C.M. is the controller and determines, alone or in agreement with others, which personal data are collected, as well as the purpose and means of processing them.
C.M. undertakes to ensure the best possible protection of personal data through technical security regulations.
Your personal data are processed on the following legal grounds:
- Execution of the sales contract;
- Compliance with legal or regulatory provisions governing contractual relations and,
in particular, invoicing;
- Legitimate interest or express consent for sending information and newsletters.
The following personal data are processed:
- Personal identification data such as name, first name and address;
- Contact data such as telephone/ cell phone number and e-mail;
- Personal data such as gender, age, date of birth, place and nationality;
- Content of communication.